- Irenicurse: a project to create a high level python framework to write ncurse applications based on urwid. It aims for simplicity, fast development and reusability.
- Dieren Theater: a parser for (lachambre|dekamer).be that offer structured data to the whole world using a RestAPI and dumps
- The Political Memory 2: a website for la Quadrature du Net that is both an campaign tool and a way to show citizens how elected representatives follows the voting recommendations of la Quadrature du Net on their subjects.
- WarGod: a river of flow type RSS reader that generate static html pages. Very inspired by RawDog.
- PipeToolKit: a collection of small scripts that modify input received via shell pipe
- Mtpl: generic manager for various templates files (from setup.py to gpl text) that uses git.
- FeedsTail: reads syndication feeds (RSS/Atom) like a tail -f reads a file. Python reimplementation of rsstail
- HolyView: HolyView is a ncurse tool design for long term organisation. It's purpose is to help you chose what to do now to be the most effective in the long term.
- HolyCurse: HolyView is a ncurse interface to HolyGrail.
- HolyGrail: a very high level library to manage the holy quest of your life ! (In other words it's an high level library to manage a next actions list in the GTD's way).
- ULR: a minimalist web browser who read a list of urls in a file. Plan to be used with newsbeuter and/or rsstail.
Note: I'm not always the only one working on those softwares.
Tools and scripts